Argentina v Italy - Etihad Stadium - 23rd March

80 quid for me and my dad.

he's italian though so it was a must have.

born and bred mancs the both of us, mind you :-)

i'm off to dig out my 2004 Totti shirt. I'll wear it if it flipping well kills me!

I might dig out my 2010 Tevez 11 Argentina shirt.

My brother is a rag. He bought the shirt and then had it sent away to be printed with the authentic numbers. He paid about £30 to have Tevez 11 in the correct font.

Within a couple of months, Carlito moved to Manchester so I pointed out to our kid that he probably wouldn’t be wearing it much.

I am Argentinian and I have been following City since I was a child, my second love after Belgrano de Córdoba and man, what I would not give to see Argentina in the Etihad, it would be orgasmic.
A pity that kun is not physically fit for the game.

Got tickets for me son and his mate last week in 138 £30 apiece, son will be wearing his Italy top as he thinks he’s Italian cos he was born there but he only lived there for 8 weeks ha (to fair he has got Italian and British birth certificates so can claim duel nationality)
Does he prefer a sword or a pistol?

Hi I want to buy a ticket for Argentina vs Italy at Etihad, would love to see Sergio and Messi together. I'm 17 but people say I look more like 19/20, could that be a problem at the stadium? I don't have a Cityzens card so I'll just be printing my ticket at home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.