Argentinian blues

Well it is. It's like us singing the Zaba song nine times a game while Sagna has played really well in all three games.

At least we could sing "there's only one Bacary Sagna" or even just chant "Sagna Sagna Sagna" or summet.

Well it is. It's like us singing the Zaba song nine times a game while Sagna has played really well in all three games.

At least we could sing "there's only one Bacary Sagna" or even just chant "Sagna Sagna Sagna" or summet.
No no you're right.

I hardly found anything to criticise tonight about the club, but thank you for allowing me to see that some of our fans are absolute cunts for making up a song and not including DM in it. They are scum and poison and I just hope they don't get tickets for forthcoming matches.

If any of you are reading this, shame. Shameeeeeeeeeeee

No no you're right.

I hardly found anything to criticise tonight about the club, but thank you for allowing me to see that some of our fans are absolute cunts for making up a song and not including DM in it. They are scum and poison and I just hope they don't get tickets for forthcoming matches.

If any of you are reading this, shame. Shameeeeeeeeeeee
Almost slightly funny that.

Imagine how many people would have something to say if Zaba was left out of the chant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.