Argentinian blues

I really like city more than red, its my favorite team from uk. I like to buy a t-shirt but it's so expensive here.

Good on you mate, we dont think much of reds to :-)

For cheaper city shirts take a flight to Thailand, they are £12 there... Just watch for the Ronaldo lookalikes !

Just heard Barnsley fans singing the song with it's their own words. Couldn't make out what the words were, apart from Barnsley in it.

Just heard Barnsley fans singing the song with it's their own words. Couldn't make out what the words were, apart from Barnsley in it.

It's not unique to City. Plenty of teams have a version. Even we had a version mocking the rags a few years ago that got sung relatively regularly at away games.

Drop the "we've got" and go with-:
Ohoooooo Pablo Zabalettaaaa
Ohoooooo Kun Aguero tooooo
Ohoooooo Martin Demechellis
Argentina Blues are after youuuu
Argentina Blues are after youuuu
Repeat
::

This song will be fantastically atmospheric,like the ZABBA song BUT needs to be sung at the right pace and rythem with methodical clapping.
If it's done right from the off it can become associated with CITY just as much as Blue Moon,we're not really 'ere and The best Team In the land and all the World. It'll look and sound fantastic from SS3.

It's now or never and right first time.

This is definately the one. No "we've got". No "Argentinian". The 3 main players. BUT......KEEP IT S L O W.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.