Argentinian blues

Gotta say,I love it........no reason whatsoever this can't take off.......maybe boozers first at away games,or supporters club coaches,then it will catch on...IMO.

Should be a sticky this thread,this should not be allowed to fall off the page.
This could genuinely be a club anthem.
I disagree if enough people like the idea it will stay afloat, like I said it won't get going because that's not how it works the songs come from the terraces and it's mostly our away contingent that create them

I disagree if enough people like the idea it will stay afloat, like I said it won't get going because that's not how it works the songs come from the terraces and it's mostly our away contingent that create them

Which is why I said boozers at away games or the coaches........that song will take off,IMO.

Great chant but need the ending to be " kun Aguero is better than the white pele"

We've got Nicolas Otamendi,

We've got Kun Aguero too,

We've got Pablo Zabaleta,

They're our city Argie blues

They play in blue and white, the rags are f*****g sh**e

There's a Bluemoon on the rise

We've got Martin Demachelis.

We've got Zuculini too,

We've got Willy Caballero,

They're our City Argie blues

They play in blue and white, the rags are f*****g sh**e
There's a Bluemoon on the rise
Brilliant!

Amazing chant, full credit to @jimmy blue shoes

Here's my thoughts for a couple tweaks but feel free to ignore; the original is brilliant. I think order is important, Otamendi could be promoted if he does great or when Martín leaves. And might just be me but Argentinian is one too many syllables.

We've got Sergio Agüero
We've got Demichelis too
We've got Pablo Zabaleta
These are our Argentina Blues

Our Argentina Blues, are coming after you
Our Argie Blues are coming after you

Keep the dream alive lol!

It'll be like this on the terraces if it gets sung.. I hope..

daily_gifdump_660_23.gif

Spot on. I heard about 3 people trying to get that crap Sterling song everybody on here loved at West Brom. Died on its arse thankfully.

Like i said earlier, there's already a song mocking the rags to this tune that has been sung sporadically at away games for a good 3-4 years. "You think your norwich scarves are trendy"

I applaud the guys efforts for this but it's not happening, no songs made up on forums get going in the stands. mainly because the people that generally make them up don't attend away games to get try and get them going.

And apart from anything, this song is far too slow for our fans. Every single song we have has to be sung at 120bpm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.