Ohoooooo Martin Demechellis
Argentina Blues are after youuuu
Repeat
::

This song will be fantastically atmospheric,like the ZABBA song BUT needs to be sung at the right pace and rythem with methodical clapping.
If it's done right from the off it can become associated with CITY just as much as Blue Moon,we're not really 'ere and The best Team In the land and all the World. It'll look and sound fantastic from SS3.

It's now or never and right first time.

needs to get going at Goodison and in mary d's before the Watford game.

Just a whisper here but one i am sure will happen. Next couple of pre seasons are well planned but south america ie City playing in Argentina and Brazil preseason within a couple of years has been discussed and what a decent trip that would be. Better than stockport away that we used to put up with most years

Worth noting that Kun seems to love this song in all the videos, if that's not enough reason to get it going I don't know what is!

Credit to @jimmy blue shoes , Lets get this going at Everton
We've got Nicolas Otamendi,

We've got Kun Aguero too,

We've got Pablo Zabaleta,

They're our Argentinian blues.

Our Argentinian blues are coming after you, our Argies are coming after you!

We've got Martin Demachelis.

We've got Zuculini too,

We've got Willy Caballero,

They're our Argentinian blues

Love it, hope it takes off.

Drop the "we've got" and go with-:
Ohoooooo Pablo Zabalettaaaa
Ohoooooo Kun Aguero tooooo
Ohoooooo Martin Demechellis
Repeat

This song will be fantastically atmospheric,like the ZABBA song BUT needs to be sung at the right pace and rythem with methodical clapping.
If it's done right from the off it can become associated with CITY just as much as Blue Moon,we're not really 'ere and The best Team In the land and all the World. It'll look and sound fantastic from SS3.

It's now or never and right first time.

Sorry to rain on everyone's parade as I think it's a great idea but has it not occurred to anybody that this tune is a famous United song, their 'Stretford End arising' one.

Same goes for Everton with their new Ross Barkley chant, however that could help our lads get this going on Sunday by outsinging them.

Nothing worse than clubs stealing other's chants like Red Dippers have done with our Vinny song.

Sorry to rain on everyone's parade as I think it's a great idea but has it not occurred to anybody that this tune is a famous United song, their 'Stretford End arising' one.

Same goes for Everton with their new Ross Barkley chant, however that could help our lads get this going on Sunday by outsinging them.

Nothing worse than clubs stealing other's chants like Red Dippers have done with our Vinny song.
Yes, u may be right but this is a quality song and the rags sing theirs to get at us, not cause they like the song. Whoever else sings this song, ours is better. If this gets going around our ground with the atmosphere we had against Chelsea over the next few games, it will be immense. Keep it as the original post but with the two lines added and get it going blues.

I think all the fans of Argentina and Spain and Belgium and the Ivory Coast should receive special treatment in here cos they have lovely players in their countries. Give them all 1000 bonus posts I say!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.