Argument on Sunday

mickeyblueeyes

does anybody know what the argument was between Mikel arteta and Brighton’s assistant was about not heard anything ,if already been discussed delete thread mods

I was in the ground early for hospitality - sorry Mikel if that was what had upset you - the ground was being watered constantly. I was pleased how great the pitch looked, knowing it would suit our passing game.
Maybe they hadn't rolled it properly then - the US commentators kept pointing it out and it did look like the ball wasn't rolling as smoothly as normal.

When it comes to the chance of watching City, I leave my principles at the door ;-)
A bit like leaving your dignity at the door when in hospital. I mean, where else would you walk around wearing a smock displaying your conkers without embarrassment.

Arteta was indicating the ball wasn't rolling evenly, it didn't look like a row just a question, I assumed he was asking if the pitch had been rolled. Nothing to indicate if it was watered or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.