Ariel Sharon

west didsblue

I suspect that a lot people assume he’s already dead however he has been in a persistent vegetative state for the last 8 years since a stroke in 2005. It’s now looking like he hasn’t got much longer to live.

I expect that when he dies a lot of people will be highly critical of him, mainly due to his failure to prevent the Sabra and Shatila massacre by a Lebanese Christian militia group in 1982 and for his support for the building of West Bank settlements.

However it should be remembered that he was responsible for the Israeli withdrawal from Gaza and was due to stand for re-election to gain a mandate for the withdrawal from most of the West Bank with a possible land swap to cover the rest. In fact, he was probably the biggest hope for peace since Rabin was murdered in 1995.

People will be critical of him for being complicit in the murder of several thousand Shiite women and children by Christians, whatever for? It just shows you can't reason with these anti-Semitic loons.

I remember when Ariel got married. The reception was brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.