ARIS fans

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDLkIoBgbXY[/youtube]

Found it today.
Aris fan from U.K.
He was Middlesbrough fan.
This is taken outside from Etihad Stadium ???

There is a bit of History between Aris and Boro from what I can remember.
Anyway to any Aris fan's reading this it was a trip I will never forget.
Love to play you again, great atmosphere great City.
But Retsina and Coke ??
Fuck PAOK
Merry Christmas.

Whitworth Park said:
But Retsina and Coke ??
Fuck PAOK
Merry Christmas.

We playing this Sunday with them (Paok) but not in out stadium.
And last two years we are "weak" as team because we have many debts and small bugdet for our team for we pay those debts.
Our players at most is from 18 to 21 years old now.
We hope this summer we will found a strong business man for take our team.
Hope you like the videos am post and you want more in future.
Merry christmas to you my friend.

Drooling said:
Whitworth Park said:
But Retsina and Coke ??
Fuck PAOK
Merry Christmas.

And last two years we are "weak" as team because we have many debts and small bugdet for our team for we pay those debts.

This thread should never die. Love the videos and really hope to see you back at the Etihad soon.

Sadly PAOK beat Aris on Sunday. Unlucky Drooling - hope you're not too down about it.

manchester blue said:
Drooling said:
Whitworth Park said:
But Retsina and Coke ??
Fuck PAOK
Merry Christmas.

This thread should never die. Love the videos and really hope to see you back at the Etihad soon.

Thank you my friend.
Your words make me continue this thread and post more videos and thoughts.

-- Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:04 am --

strongbowholic said:
Sadly PAOK beat Aris on Sunday. Unlucky Drooling - hope you're not too down about it.

We are sad anytime we lose from them.We knew before that game was very difficult to take something from this match.
But exist a big BUT i will try explain you with my not so good english.
Our team is close to bankruptcy.
Our team owes 20-25 million of euros and we dont have a Sheikh to pay.
For your Sheikh that money is almost nothing but for us is a problem and maybe soon that problem lead us to last League of Greece.
That's why last two years we playing at most with young players between 18-21 years old and three foreigner players and always with refs against us.Hope some videos you have see about refs you know this already.
Aris is a team who have to take a trophy 43 years and a champion 67 years but follow this team so many people (as you know this from our visit in your stadium.And as you know a trip to UK was then and of course now also two months paychecks of work) and now we are desperate and so sad.We dont deserve this.

Hope you get the point of that told you.
And i have a question.
Can anyone explain me with simply words how Sheikh aproach your team ?? Sheikh have knock your door OR people of your team search and found and convist Sheikh is a good idea investment to your team ??? Is important that answer and waiting it really.

Hi Drooling; that's very sad to read.

We have been very lucky. The Sheikh was looking to invest in the Premier League and he looked at a number of clubs including Everton, Newcastle and us. I think Everton were suspicious as to whether or not it was a genuine offer for their club so they missed out. Newcastle's owner (Mike Ashley) was supposedly very unprofessional in the initial contacts so they lost out too.

Our owner at the time was former Thailand Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra and we were very close to going bankrupt as well. Somehow he (along with others at the club of course) managed to get the deal done and now we have been blessed with the most wonderful owner and an amazing investment programme in the club AND the surrounding area in Manchester. The investment in the surrounding area in Manchester is hugely important as it has been an area that has had very little money indeed so the Sheikh is doing wonderful things for Manchester City and the city of Manchester.

I hope your club gets the investment it needs and that you keep going. You are a great set of fans and I hope our clubs meet again in the future. As you can see from this thread you lot made a great impression at our club and am sure you would all be welcomed back.

καλή τύχη

(thanks to Google for that translation, apologies if it is wrong! Your English is better than my Greek. In fact your English is better than my English :))

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpL05N4aO30[/youtube]

This was our last game.
Final result was Ergotelis-Aris 3-3.
30 seconds before the game finish 2-3 becomes 3-3.
But see what penalty didnt "see" ( the 5 penalty we didnt get this year ).
I have write it before.
My team have always that treatment from Ref's.
Is not a mistake.Hope anyone can realize that only from videos i have post with ref's decisions.

Wow! The defender virtually caught the ball! How was that not a penalty? Gret play to get back from 0-2 to 3-2; shame you couldn't close the game out. Always next week Drooling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.