ARIS fans

I did not post anything many weeks now because i did not had the mood for that after the murder of one 18 years old Aris fan from 12 killers who was Paok fans.Maybe you have hear about that murder.
Now about news of our team we win and take back the 6 point in table and we start paly-off in 4 place and we believe we can take a european ticket for next season.
We win in last match Olympiacos and that was the first defeat of Olympiacos in that season.

Last edited:

Was our last game at home for playoffs.
The team who will win that game he was ready for europe trips next season.
And he will win the last europe ticket...0-0 at first 45 minutes.
Then if first 15 minute of second half Aek with two goals make 0-2.
The refferre from Scotland Robert Madden give us a penalty but he take it back after watch it in VAR in 65' minute of the game.And then in 78 minutes in 85 and in 92 minute of the game the GOD give us "back" some of that must give us for all this years of sadness and not even one trophy for 52 years now.
Let the video playing please...

Last edited:

The refferre from Scotland Robert Madden give us a penalty but he take it back after watch it in VAR in 65' minute of the game.And then in 78 minutes in 85 and in 92 minute of the game the GOD give us "back" some of that must give us for all this years of sadness and not even one trophy for 52 years now.

Glad you are back in Europe. Still a chance of finishing above PAOK too. Fingers crossed!

Congratulations, Drooling. I’m really pleased for you.

Am I right to think that your #7 is one of Roberto's sons?

Glad you are back in Europe. Still a chance of finishing above PAOK too. Fingers crossed!
We win in last match but Paok also wins against his opponet in cup final in three days which is Panathinaikos.If Paok and Panathinaikos yesterday was a draw result then Aris was finish in second place.
We end in third place on board with 1/4 of bugdet of all otehr teams almost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.