Aris Home Tickets (£17 adults & 50 Loyalty Points!)

Citizen52 said:
Noticed this earlier. Weren't some people suggesting this after the Leicester game on here or is my mind playing tricks?
i did, but i said 100-200 points, to get the 'no shows' off there arses.

blue dallas said:
Citizen52 said:
Noticed this earlier. Weren't some people suggesting this after the Leicester game on here or is my mind playing tricks?
i did, but i said 100-200 points, to get the 'no shows' off there arses.

They'll still say it's too cold so not going :o)

Citizen52 said:

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take full credit for the idea of more loyalty points for cup games.:-)

I also suggested the club should split PL and Cup loyalty points, starting from next season.

citizen said:
The extra loyalty points will not make a difference, everyone already over 5000 will of probably of been going if you only got 10 points. Everyone will just be moving up together with loyalty points.
leave's all the others behind though and there could be final tickets to worry about this season they might want to come when its warm.

Hopefully they will offer more points to the supporters who might be travelling to any away matches as well. It's only right !!!!

jrb said:
Citizen52 said:

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take full credit for the idea of more loyalty points for cup games.:-)

I also suggested the club should split PL and Cup loyalty points, starting from next season.

How would the PL and Cup points work if they are split? So what the 4,000 away fans that go to the FA cup games get first choice on the FA cup final tickets then what? Just let it go back to the season ticket holders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.