Aris v Man City flight & hotel details - UPDATE

Re: Aris v Man City Tue 15th Feb TRIP DETAILS

when are the tickets going on open sale?

mattydale said:
i should think there's no chance of em going on open sale mate,been down for me Leicester ticket today and the girl didn't know when there going on sale not received them from Greece yet apparently can't see em dropping much below 3500 points at lowest though.

i kne albert davy said:
mattydale said:
i should think there's no chance of em going on open sale mate,been down for me Leicester ticket today and the girl didn't know when there going on sale not received them from Greece yet apparently can't see em dropping much below 3500 points at lowest though.

Information from Greece:

Yesterday Aris announced that the match tickets are for sale for the Aris' fans. Also it is mentioned that 1000 tickets are for City Fans.

Re: Aris v Man City Tue 15th Feb UP DATE

I've got to make my mind up about this soon it seems.

Spike, i'll be on my lonesome. Do i get bunged in with a fellow blue for the twin share or is the £40 surcharge forced on for solo bookings?

Cheers!

interpaul said:
i kne albert davy said:

Information from Greece:

Yesterday Aris announced that the match tickets are for sale for the Aris' fans. Also it is mentioned that 1000 tickets are for City Fans.

Hi there

What sort of prices are being charged for tickets?

Cheers

The ticket sales for these Euro games are stupid.
4 weeks to go and no one has a clue as to prices,points ,sales dates .
Were playing in Greece not Grimsby FFS.

DTKOAG said:
The ticket sales for these Euro games are stupid.
4 weeks to go and no one has a clue as to prices,points ,sales dates .
Were playing in Greece not Grimsby FFS.

Pisses me off as well. Was it Timisoara that didn`t go on sale `til about a week before the game? Also annoys me when they put tickets on sale. They need to think about things. We were still in Poland when they put the Juventus tickets on sale, & nearly everyone was stranded in italy when the Villa tickets went on sale. OK neither sold out/ have sold out before we got ours, I`d have been well hacked off if they had. Also, while I`m on a roll, 4 weeks `til the derby & no one knows anything. Ask at the Ticket Office & yr met with stunned silence & mass shrugging.

To be fair to City though, they can't put anything on sale until the tickets arrive from the away club so their hands are tied somewhat. Sounds like Aris have only just put them on sale to home fans.....

Sorry this is a little off-topic, but me and my mate are coming down from Scotland for the home leg. How easy do you reckon it will be to get tickets? cant see them on sale on the OS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.