Aris v Man City flight & hotel details - UPDATE

Re: Aris v Man City Tue 15th Feb TRIP DETAILS

just a warning to everyone, greeks are one of the most racist people i have seen and they can cause trouble. these guys dont like anybody, especially western europeans and turks. they dont like the turks cuz of ottoman expansion and they dont like westerners because they invade their beaches and have more money then them lol
but seriously, stick together while your down there, and expect no hospitality because you will get none.
in the end, i hope we thrash these racist bastards 5-0

citysky said:
just a warning to everyone, greeks are one of the most racist people i have seen and they can cause trouble. these guys dont like anybody, especially western europeans and turks. they dont like the turks cuz of ottoman expansion and they dont like westerners because they invade their beaches and have more money then them lol
but seriously, stick together while your down there, and expect no hospitality because you will get none.
We going and been to greece dozens of times so i can sum this post up in 1 word RUBBISH.

citysky said:
Love Greece & the People are great .think you must be the Racist

ARIS:Been looking at drinking venues and there is certainly no shortage of bars. The Drunken Duck and Green Bottle seem to welcome away fans but not sure how central they are. My research continues!
Turin was great in Huntsman Pub but found much cheaper places even yards away. We need to find to find temporary "Headquarters", wonder if anyone on here knows town well?

anyone know when the tickets are going on sale? i know its not on the os yet,just wondered if anyone had any inside info?

citysky said:
Ironic much?!!

Anyone booked hotels? Don't know whether to stay near the port or out near the ground. Where have people booked in?

greenie said:
Anyone booked hotels? Don't know whether to stay near the port or out near the ground. Where have people booked in?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cityhotel.gr/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cityhotel.gr/</a>

superblue91 said:
anyone know when the tickets are going on sale? i know its not on the os yet,just wondered if anyone had any inside info?

If (when) we go through against Aris, are the home/away legs against Bestikas/Kiev already decided for 10/17 March or will we not know until after this round of 32 is completed ? Just trying to plan ahead, would be grateful if anybody could post a reply if they know for sure ? Cheers

CB1977 said:
superblue91 said:

If (when) we go through against Aris, are the home/away legs against Bestikas/Kiev already decided for 10/17 March or will we not know until after this round of 32 is completed ? Just trying to plan ahead, would be grateful if anybody could post a reply if they know for sure ? Cheers
yes dates already been given, play the away leg first

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.