Arise Sir Craig Bellamy

I had this argument when we were in for him, he is top, top quality and it shows the dangers of forming an opinion solely on the basis of MOTD and the redtops.
Anyone who had watched his 1st game at Maine Rd, for Coventry IIRC, where he ran us ragged, or had watched him for Wales (either under Hughes or not) would agree with Sir Bobby and the WHFC forum poster who said he is one "shit hot footballer".
A few years ago, when Owen was the media and England's darling there were some stats that showed CB scoring a couple of goals less than MO but about 3 times the assists. If he was English he would be a national treasure, he isn't he's ours!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article6843814.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/footbal ... 843814.ece</a>

Not got enough posts to start my own thread i dont think. But decent article on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.