Armagedon is upon us yet again so..

me and the mrs are going panic buying. I'm going to panic buy a pint of maggots for sundays post match fishing session, maybe a couple of mackeral for tea and she needs to panic buy a new phone, then pop into the reclaimation yard on the way back, avoiding the rush and panic buy a plant pot or something for her new palm. Looks like everyones going to be doing all over again, get in early folks.
Can you still get "Goldy" maggots? its a long time since I went fishing & coloured maggots were good but Goldy maggots were really good, anyway thanks for the heads up, I am off now to get some quick before they sell out.

no better fun than banging a pan on a thursday night for the nurses, then elbowing them out of the way in the scrum for multi-pack bog-rolls

Can you still get "Goldy" maggots? its a long time since I went fishing & coloured maggots were good but Goldy maggots were really good, anyway thanks for the heads up, I am off now to get some quick before they sell out.
These are multi coloured, just hope the tench aren't colour blind, £2.00 for 1/2 pint.

homer-simpson-end.gif
There was a bloke at Maine Road who used to wear sandwich boards carrying a similar message.
He used to parade up and down near the grubby little white burger stalls.
Those were the days......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.