Armani acquitted of all charges (update p21)

His accuser was on 5 live singing the praises of Sepp Blatter the other day, say's a lot really. Hope she gets her come uppance one day.

I bet you could hear the rustling of the paper envelope she had stuck up her stinking corrupt minge.
I read his issues and feel a right twat for feeling stressed i am having to move to a nice new detached house. Reminding myself of the plight of his country in general gives me a lot of perspective and winds my neck in.

Just seen her being interviewed on SSN, how has this story not been brought to light yet?

How can someone like her be interviewed by a major British broadcaster and be posed questions about FIFA's presidency? How can she be held up as this positive progressive role model for FIFA simply by virtue of being a (well-spoken) woman?

Makes me feel ill.

Is there anything we can do to get this story out there, anyone with any contacts in the media?

I'm thinking of writing to Sky, if a number of us did we might get some traction.

People like that need bringing down. Made me feel sick to the pit of my stomach watching that interview earlier.

Just seen her being interviewed on SSN, how has this story not been brought to light yet?

How can someone like her be interviewed by a major British broadcaster and be posed questions about FIFA's presidency? How can she be held up as this positive progressive role model for FIFA simply by virtue of being a (well-spoken) woman?

She's just been on a report on BBC breakfast, I didn't hear the full story (something about being a female FA president) but I think it was a preview for a more in depth report that is yet to be aired.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.