Armani on OS

Don't forget to visit the SL website <a class="postlink" href="http://www.sierraleonemcfc.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sierraleonemcfc.co.uk/</a> where you can read all about Armani's visit and make a donation at the same time.

Armani's been very busy since he returned home and he'll shortly be sending us a weekly diary (with photos) which will be published on the SL website.

Tony is in weekly contact with Armani and he’s got some really great stories to share with everyone.

The bus is doing what it was sent out there to do.....change lives!!

Many thanks to everyone for your tremendous and continued support.

This story is why the Global Fan thread is so cringeworthy to read, we should be openly embracing any fans who wish to follow God's own club. It is so heartwarming to see what Howard and the guys have down to help Armani. Yet we have a few bigots who say you can't be a true blue because you're not from Manchester.

Fallingbostel Blue said:
This story is why the Global Fan thread is so cringeworthy to read, we should be openly embracing any fans who wish to follow God's own club. It is so heartwarming to see what Howard and the guys have down to help Armani. Yet we have a few bigots who say you can't be a true blue because you're not from Manchester.

This

Its great to see all the work does with these sort of things now but.......

What people need to realise is it's even more impressive than what we see.

The club get involved not because of any high minded, PR driven ambitions but because we, the supporters show the way.

So much is driven by us the fans but crucially backed by the club.

The Sierra Leonne work started with fans, and is now fully supported by the club.

The Red and Black and Neil Young campaign were started by the fans, then backed by the club.

In smaller ways it happens as well.

The Supporters Xmas Parties so brilliantly pulled together by the ladies of Bluemoon, was exactly that, a supporters Xmas party, backed by the club.

The ASD day I pulled together started when someone on here wanted to know more about Autism because they had a kid with a diagnosis, another poster mentioned my work in that field, and within weeks we decided an open day would be good. The club got on board, it happened, but it was started and driven by US FANS.

I am not talking down City here I am talking them up because they listen and watch and are willing to work with US, inclusively.

And I know there is more to come soon as well. (cannot say yet sorry)

That is so far removed from the way City are portrayed it makes we watch to scream in frustration but the club are not pushing the agena they are doing a great job for all the right reasons.

I know some people took the 'pish' a little when my original Tipping Point thread went live but I do happen to know a bot about this and City are changing the way football will be seen and being at City is more than about money for all of us, fans, CEO, owner and now even the players see that.

Manchester City are the most community focussed, charitable club out there, end of.

****fbloke breathes again****

Never a truer word has been spoke (or wrote in this case)....

What the Club, CiTC and the Supporters Club are doing is envy of the Football world but the press don’t wont know about it because it don’t sell papers.

We should all be proud of what we’ve achieved and as “fbloke” says there’s more to come.

fbloke said:
Its great to see all the work does with these sort of things now but.......

What people need to realise is it's even more impressive than what we see.

The club get involved not because of any high minded, PR driven ambitions but because we, the supporters show the way.

So much is driven by us the fans but crucially backed by the club.

The Sierra Leonne work started with fans, and is now fully supported by the club.

The Red and Black and Neil Young campaign were started by the fans, then backed by the club.

In smaller ways it happens as well.

The Supporters Xmas Parties so brilliantly pulled together by the ladies of Bluemoon, was exactly that, a supporters Xmas party, backed by the club.

The ASD day I pulled together started when someone on here wanted to know more about Autism because they had a kid with a diagnosis, another poster mentioned my work in that field, and within weeks we decided an open day would be good. The club got on board, it happened, but it was started and driven by US FANS.

I am not talking down City here I am talking them up because they listen and watch and are willing to work with US, inclusively.

That is so far removed from the way City are portrayed it makes we watch to scream in frustration but the club are not pushing the agena they are doing a great job for all the right reasons.

I know some people took the 'pish' a little when my original Tipping Point thread went live but I do happen to know a bot about this and City are changing the way football will be seen and being at City is more than about money for all of us, fans, CEO, owner and now even the players see that.

Manchester City are the most community focussed, charitable club out there, end of.

****fbloke breathes again****

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
fbloke said:

Does this mean stadia, players, kits??? Give us a clue or at least a time scale!

Lol, just something that will happen concerning work in the community.

Now you can calm down ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.