Army racism apology to black ‘poster girl’ soldier

I watched her on the news talking about it. Heartbreaking. It’s impossible for me to get into the heads of people who would try to destroy a young woman, serving her country, just because she is black.

The Army disgracing itself, by trying to bury it, sums the top brass up. Shameful.

From recruitment poster girl, to her telling other young black women to never even consider joining up.

Great work.

Surely a promotion for all concerned?

Disgraceful, the problem with institutions is the closing of ranks when appalling conduct is reported. Just allows it to continue instead of dealing with the issue. She was an easy target for the 'banter' of the army which is just a word and a way of hiding what they really are which is racist bullies.

Deserves any compensation she receives, hopefully she can move on and live a happy life!

I watched her on the news talking about it. Heartbreaking. It’s impossible for me to get into the heads of people who would try to destroy a young woman, serving her country, just because she is black.

The Army disgracing itself, by trying to bury it, sums the top brass up. Shameful.

From recruitment poster girl, to her telling other young black women to never even consider joining up.

Great work.

Surely a promotion for all concerned?

It was really upsetting and depressing to watch that, felt like we are just going backwards. She came across as having way more brains and guts than the twats who hounded her out. Level up or level down? Seems like the army still has a long way to go.

Disgraceful, the problem with institutions is the closing of ranks when appalling conduct is reported. Just allows it to continue instead of dealing with the issue. She was an easy target for the 'banter' of the army which is just a word and a way of hiding what they really are which is racist bullies.

Deserves any compensation she receives, hopefully she can move on and live a happy life!

Like the Post Office - more concerned about reputational damage to the institution than fixing anything - complaint? Close ranks and deny deny deny. It always comes out in the end and the institution suffers even more anyway

This, banter is one of the worst words in the english language as it seems to have been coopted by people to give them the ability to be a right **** and suffer no consequences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.