Arndale city store

Rag mate took great pleasure in e-mailing me this today, not sure if it's real or not though.

picsrv_manutd_com.jpg

Kinky Gio said:
Rag mate took great pleasure in e-mailing me this today, not sure if it's real or not though.

picsrv_manutd_com.jpg

Yeah it's the Arndale outside the shop, he might have had more opportunity to see crowds of people if he'd shown up earlier in the day, as someone who works in the Arndale Tower I can tell you on Home shirt launch day the store and the printing area outside were rammed for hours.

Was there yesterday wasn't mad busy but they where ticking over they where did the printing pretty quickly though not quick enough for my 3 year old but the staff kept him entertained happy with the results for him and my 8 year old!
away2.jpg

100% Manc i saw that Ji Sung Park shirt -VERY funny even my father who's an avid utd fan thought it was funny.......I'm thinking of having Lake 5 or Onuoha 4 on the back of the away kit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.