Aro Muric - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon he'll play tomorrow night against Arsenal in the cup, not played in the league for a few games now

Article on football365 today on the worst loanee in the EFL from a premiership team . Muric is supposedly the worst

Article on football365 today on the worst loanee in the EFL from a premiership team . Muric is supposedly the worst

Just had a look. I get that someone would write a piece on how loanees are doing and maybe even be critical of them, but all in all it does seem like a needlessly mean-spirited article especially considering its talking mainly about kids who are only a few weeks into what is professionally a big season for them.

Just had a look. I get that someone would write a piece on how loanees are doing and maybe even be critical of them, but all in all it does seem like a needlessly mean-spirited article especially considering its talking mainly about kids who are only a few weeks into what is professionally a big season for them.
Agree totally. They have only played a handful of matches between them.I could understand an article like this at the end of the season but we've only just started. As you say these are players who are just beginning their career.

Aro was mentioned on James Richardson's Thursday pod, fwiw. The words 'absolutely rubbish' were used by Forest-supporting pundit Nick Miller.

I haven’t seen a single minute of him in action this season. Has he really been this bad?

They are fucking wankers, there is a barely journalist out there worthy of the title, all they want to do is attack certain clubs or players with vile slander and made up stories to click bait the haters.

Nottingham Forest manager Sabri Lamouchi has suggested that on-loan goalkeeper Arijanet Muric will return to Manchester City this month. Lamouchi: “Probably yes, we need to decide with the club." [via @nottslive]

Is he back at City, not in Forest squad for today’s game against Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.