Aro Muric - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can still earn his way back into the team. They know he's inexperienced.

The problem for him is that we have just put a bid in for another keeper, that will be five first team keepers. He has impressed me in pre season so I hope we will stick with him for a while yet before making any rash decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem for him is that we have just put a bid in for another keeper, that will be five first team keepers. He has impressed me in pre season so I hope we will stick with him for a while yet before making any rash decisions.

Thanks pal.

Dropping him now will damage his confidence,but i can see why the manager/club might do just that.

Finished 1-1, defenders were certainly at fault for Leeds' goal. Match stats say Leeds had four shots on target

Finished 1-1, defenders were certainly at fault for Leeds' goal. Match stats say Leeds had four shots on target

Leeds were much the better team, dominated possession, we had our backs against the wall most of the game, 1-1 good result away from home against probably the best team in the championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.