Arrested Development

Arrested Development...might be the funniest thing ever on tv. Can't believe it got cancelled.

Film is on its way though. From what I've heard it's been Michael Cera who didn't want to reprise the role as George Michael, which sounds a bit cuntish of course...not exactly sure what that was about but it seems like it's being made.

GoForGlory said:
Arrested Development...might be the funniest thing ever on tv. Can't believe it got cancelled.

Film is on its way though. From what I've heard it's been Michael Cera who didn't want to reprise the role as George Michael, which sounds a bit cuntish of course...not exactly sure what that was about but it seems like it's being made.
He plays the same guy in everything he's been in.

one of my favourites, must have watched all 3 series about 5 times by now. shame they cancelled it but you can understand why fox did it. despite winning all those awards it kept losing viewers and they found it hard to attract new ones because being able to follow the plot (and a lot of the jokes) required watching previous episodes. its quite difficult to just dip into and be able to follow whats happening. also it lasted for 53 episodes which is still pretty impressive when compared to british comedies.

anyone who likes jeffrey tabmor (george bluth sr) in this should try getting hold of the larry sanders show. its a different style of show but still very funny and massively influential.

got a thing for american comedies at the moment, just started watching seinfeld again from the beginning.

This show was the best comedy on TV ever to be completely honest, and I normally think US comedies, (except Family Guy and especially American Dad) are pretty lame in comparison to British stuff, but this was perhaps the best ever comedy, it's a real disappointment it never properly took off in the US, maybe it was a little too sarcastically funny for them, I've noticed how most of American comedies lack a dry sense of humour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.