arrested (update)

marco said:
beanie the horse said:
If he swore at a copper I could understand it but am I correct in understanding he was swearing in regards to something happening on the pitch?
i beleive he was charged with causing distress to the away section

"Distress"??? Jesus Christ, the World's gone mad.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that's been told by the local Dibble in some horrible place, "You're gonna get battered today you Manc c*nts.....if you don't like it you shouldn't have come.....you won't be coming back here in a hurry will ya? etc etc etc.

Arrested for swearing in the general direction of the away end...unbelievable.

If causing distress to the away section is an offence then there are a few of the fellas on the pitch who should be up in court.
Seriously though, Police spotters and the like - WTF. It's a football match FFS.

m27 said:
marco said:
i beleive he was charged with causing distress to the away section

"Distress"??? Jesus Christ, the World's gone mad.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that's been told by the local Dibble in some horrible place, "You're gonna get battered today you Manc c*nts.....if you don't like it you shouldn't have come.....you won't be coming back here in a hurry will ya? etc etc etc.

Arrested for swearing in the general direction of the away end...unbelievable.
You're right there m27, unbelievable.

I've just ordered a taxi . I'm off down to the local Dibble shop to hand myself in . I'm going to confess all . I shouted ''..get to Specsavers you blind c.unt..'' at the Ref during a game at Eastlands . I would also like a further 40.000 other swear words to be taken into acount , going back nearly 30 years .
Will they keep me in until Monday morning , or do you think I'll be able to celebrate Father's Day , at home with my family ?

The amount of expletives that were fired around the country last night, I'm surprised that EVERYONE in this country hasn't been lifted (I don't just mean English fans as the Scots, Irish (Both of the Divide) and Welsh and any other nationality would have been laughing and and shouting "Fuck ya, ya bigheaded Cnuts, not as easy ya fuckers thought"

the days of going for a 'fucking slash' are long gone by the sounds of it. will err on the side of caution next season and say im off for a wee.

Glad things were sorted in the end. This sounds like a complete overreaction and waste of police time and resources. If this is the way things are going next season I am going to write the words 'Fark' and 'Canute' on pieces of paper, put them in sealed envelopes and brandish them when required in the appropriate direction- opposition fans, pitch, pie sellers, car park attendant, bloke in pub who insists Yorkshire is a separate entity to the rest of England, bloke who I drive to the match whose bet has won when mine hasn't.

marco said:
beanie the horse said:
He's here, he's there. He's every blinking where Richard Dunne, Richard Dunne just sounds wrong. Life would be all the more duller without swear words!

Even if your son did swear he was very unlucky to be arrested by a busybody policeman! They'd have to arrest virtually everyone in the stadium most matchdays if this was really an arrestable offence.
at the end of the day fuk is an arrestable offence,i think if you went up to a copper and told him to get fucked you would spend the night in nick

Saying fuck off to a bobby will get you a warning, saying it again will get you locked up. Section 5 POA (public order)

Displaying any sign or writing that will basically wind someone up or cause a disturbance is a Section 4/4a Public order offence. POA is power of arrest. Not AO arrestable Offence like theft or burglary. I've had to much Keo btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.