Arsenal (A) | Community Shield | Post-match Thread

Can I close the tread on this thought?
When we won the Champions League and the treble We all said the same thing, it's never going to be the same again when Manchester City play

The biggest problem in football is there is nowhere else to go once you reach the top,
Losing a game of football will be hard to understand and even take because only a couple of weeks ago the same players won the Biggest prize of them all, so how can that be today in the Community Shield

Manchester City 2023/24 season

I just found them funny today. All stood up like it was the Fa Cup final, Manager behaving like a loon, Odegaard geeing them up like their lives depended on it. I expect more of the same from them next season. Nothing!

The only thing I’m sorry for is not beating them because they clearly needed that win. Had they not gotten that jammy goal it would have ended their season before it began.

Anyone writing us off needs to remember how those slating Haaland last years game fared.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.