Arsenal (A) Post Match Thread

I am going to have a right moan. When the game is live I have no interest in staring at the crowd, directors, snow, sky, close ups of players heads, commentators, managers and the dozens of other 'shots' an arty farty director high on his HD options thinks are important. Shows us the bloody game when the ball is active you fckwits.

Embodiment of professionalism. Lethal first half and controlled second half. Happy Eddie got his clean sheet. Real shame aguero didn’t score as I thought he was fantastic

Well done to the Blues who made the trip, great support. Majestic first half from the team, three wonderfully worked goals. I have to say I thought we dropped the intensity levels a bit too much in the 2nd, too sloppy at times.

Mind the gap!

Walker's run for the third goal is highly commendable. The number of players he passes on his run, from both sides, is quite incredible.Great pass, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.