Arsenal (A) Post Match Thread

Had a unusual feeling before KO, but we did what we needed to, i think had we played a team who did not play Sunday in a cup final might have been different but this was a massive result , bit of a struggle but if someone had said it woiuld be 3-0 i would have called them mad. I am like Pep so happy as this was complicated!
Who did they play in a cup final? Oh wait a minute it was us.

Fantastic 30 minutes won us the game and whilst it would have been great to see us smash them for 6 it was prudent to see the game out with Chelsea on Sunday. Great to see us be clinical tonight. It's the one aspect of our game that could do with Improving. Win our next 4 league games and we're champions, not thatwe need it but wwe can't get any moresponse motivation than winning it against United.

I feared this game due to our terrible record there, the revenge for the cup final worry, the weather, fatigue etcetera. How wrong I was!

Well done the team for a magnificent win and for the blues who braved appalling conditions to be there, you are the best.

This is the sort of result that sucks the life out of the chasing pack. They would have seen this as a game we would drop points in, instead we smashed it. Just wonderful!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.