Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

I'm working so didn't watch it but having a look at the stats I'd have thought we'd blown them away. The only slightly dodgy stat is 2 shots on target out of 15 total.

Sod it, it's Arsenal, 3 points will do ;)
Wasn't City at their finest but the injury time winner was coming better late than never as they say.

Its call winning when you don’t play well. Every champion does it, it psychologically destroys opposition teams.

I know but we rarely do it.. we lose a lot more games than games we are second best in. So I enjoyed today a lot.

BT going to analyse "why VAR decided to get involved in certain incidents" today.

I'm tempted to cancel my subscrition & watch a stream moving forward, rather than give this shower of cunts any of my money.

It's glorious watching their misery that we won though. They are genuinely gutted!
Do it mate

One of the funniest games of football I've ever watched.

Yous all know I'm a stickler for laughing at accusations of a media agenda but fuck me the BT Sport lads were horrendous today. They forgot we were there.

Arsenal had us in a vice grip but decided to self-implode and then blamed everyone but themselves.

Huge win. Played like garbage, deserved nothing, but what does that matter when your opponents want to give you the win?

Though we were very fortunate to win that game and didn’t really deserve to.

Arsenal have improved beyond measure and we had our hands full with them. Going to be a very good side under Tinyhead.

However, we found a way and that’s what a proper fucking team does.

The winning goal was one of those horrible, cunty, snidey goals the rags used to knock in every week and nowadays the Dippers get their share of.

The sort of goal / timing that sends your rivals into a spiral of depression and despair.

I fucking love this club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.