Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

Can't say we played well, but a win is a win, and we're now 11 points ahead of Chelsea. Excellent.

RAWK heads exploding on the City thread...........

Well this is it. Despite being a bunch of gobshites, Everton are a proper club. I'd want Abu Dhabi to knock them out too. Everton picking up a trophy would actually mean something. This lot buying another one just voids the whole thing anyway in my eyes.

Abu Dhabi. No one loves you. No one hates you. No one cares about you.

The biggest insult you can offer anyone in life is not your hatred, it's your indifference. If we look around us, all this lot attract is complete indifference, and that tells us all we need to know about them.

Yeah, 488 pages of indifference.
What is the ridiculous obsession with ‘proper’ clubs the fucking insecure cunts?

RAWK heads exploding on the City thread...........

Well this is it. Despite being a bunch of gobshites, Everton are a proper club. I'd want Abu Dhabi to knock them out too. Everton picking up a trophy would actually mean something. This lot buying another one just voids the whole thing anyway in my eyes.

Abu Dhabi. No one loves you. No one hates you. No one cares about you.

The biggest insult you can offer anyone in life is not your hatred, it's your indifference. If we look around us, all this lot attract is complete indifference, and that tells us all we need to know about them.

Yeah, 488 pages of indifference.

Dipper is that indifferent he’s logged into Rawk and took the time to write a few paragraphs telling us how indifferent he is.

Indifference isn’t what it used to be.

I hit mute several times. Mcpointer for someone that played at the highest level is just plain dumb ,listening to him I question if I'm watching the same game.
I’ve heard a lot worse from mcpoint to be honest, but Keown was on another level with his bias, fuckin disgrace but bt won’t bat an eyelid just like sky dont

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.