Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

Agreed. But the you have to ask the question of the Rags spending more than us, Far bigger wages than us and winning far less trophies than us seems to be acceptable. As you said it's jealousy.
It used to be mundane and run of the mill for the rags to win the league. Now it’s not only about money, you need the right game plan behind the scenes and that is why we are miles ahead of the rags. Let them spend while we win trophies.

Tbh, I can totally see why Arsenal fans are livid and I think every set of fans would react the exact same way in that situation, including ours. Regardless of whether the calls were right or not.

However, this is a club that have tried non-stop for the past 10 years to take down City via off the pitch means (United and Liverpool too, but at least they've tried on the pitch in that time occasionally on top of that).

So I'm not upset, as callous as that is of me.

Fantastic 3 points, team were out on their feet and could see we have zero in the tank.

Fair fucks to Arsenal, but the extra rest and young legs out wide terrorised us at times.

Too many of our lads had mares to single any out, but who cares cos we are the Champions.

Vital win that. I know we've won two leagues since the 100pt campaign but that was our first stoppage time winner in the league since the last day of that season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.