Arsenal (a) pre-match thread (Game given go ahead 1350hrs)

Arsenal v City prediction

• Win

Votes: 273 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 86 22.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 27 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DXOVG-PW4AE7KIm.jpg

We can beat that team. Come on city.

Aguero and the Brazilian kid at Wembley

I’ve just watched the full match of Wembley game again. At the end Aguero gets a young kid out of the crowd. Some of you may be wondering what that was all about.

Before the game I was talking to the kid’s dad. Both of them are from Brazil and Independiente fans. They were waving their teams shirt at Aguero as he warmed up and he was smiling away as he recognised the kit. What a top bloke Sergio is though as at the end of the cup final he remembers that, goes and gets that young lad out of the crowd, wraps his medal around his neck and let’s him come on the pitch with him.

He must’ve made that young boys dreams come true. What a top man, that was as classy as his finish to make us go one up!
Absolutely class that

I’ve just watched the full match of Wembley game again. At the end Aguero gets a young kid out of the crowd. Some of you may be wondering what that was all about.

Before the game I was talking to the kid’s dad. Both of them are from Brazil and Independiente fans. They were waving their teams shirt at Aguero as he warmed up and he was smiling away as he recognised the kit. What a top bloke Sergio is though as at the end of the cup final he remembers that, goes and gets that young lad out of the crowd, wraps his medal around his neck and let’s him come on the pitch with him.

He must’ve made that young boys dreams come true. What a top man, that was as classy as his finish to make us go one up!

Like it

(Sorry Karen read your comments a lot and don’t know how to start a thread so pasted this here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.