Arsenal (a) pre-match thread (Game given go ahead 1350hrs)

Arsenal v City prediction

• Win

Votes: 273 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 86 22.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 27 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Laporte
Danilo
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Silva
Bernardo
Sané
Aguero

Obviously a bit risky with Ilkay in Dinho's position. It's not a long term solution and I wouldn't advocate it against a team with the quality of say Paris St Germain or Napoli but I'd fancy us to outscore Arsenal in a one off game.

3-2 City

Could it be a City v Arsenal match when a far superior side on the way to the league title play flowing, beautiful football, lead by four at half time and are applauded off by the home fans at the end, as happened for Viera and co. at Maine Road back in whichever year it was?

Could it be a City v Arsenal match when a far superior side on the way to the league title play flowing, beautiful football, lead by four at half time and are applauded off by the home fans at the end, as happened for Viera and co. at Maine Road back in whichever year it was?
Good comparison,would love to be four up at half time as for applauding us off at final whistle it wouldn’t happen they would have all left before full time ..

That City team will destroy the glum Gooners again

Sadly I agree with that

The way we performed today was so bad the mood is turning ugly down here

I imagine there will be lots of empty seats come Thursday and the idea we have any chance of beating you is just ludicrous

I can't wait for this season to end, it's a write off

Sadly I agree with that

The way we performed today was so bad the mood is turning ugly down here

I imagine there will be lots of empty seats come Thursday and the idea we have any chance of beating you is just ludicrous

I can't wait for this season to end, it's a write off
You should get Eddie Howe in mate, Wenger is wank now.

Perfect long term fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.