Arsenal (a) pre-match thread (Game given go ahead 1350hrs)

Arsenal v City prediction

• Win

Votes: 273 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 86 22.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 27 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team travel should be OK ( if they went by plane to London City airport then an hour ish by coach to ground or nearby hotel??) and modern pitch will be heated and playable. It's the travel and safety of supporters which should be the issue.
Is Spurs v Rochdale replay still on for tonight?
YES.

Team travel should be OK ( if they went by plane to London City airport then an hour ish by coach to ground or nearby hotel??) and modern pitch will be heated and playable. It's the travel and safety of supporters which should be the issue.
Is Spurs v Rochdale replay still on for tonight?

Spurs Dale game everyone will be pushing to get it done as they would find it very hard to reschedule it ... ours on the other hand has a perfectly good weekend open to both teams now so push at both games would be in different directions ... thiers to be held at all costs and ours to be postponed ...

But yeah, it will be telling ... BUT if Spurs get cancelled, no way ours is going ahead ... if Spurs game goes ahead, ours still could be cancelled.

Good to see Monreal is out tomorrow - reported he’s picked up an injury ! He did his back diving in our penalty box on Sunday. Serves him right the cheating twat.

Good to see Monreal is out tomorrow - reported he’s picked up an injury ! He did his back diving in our penalty box on Sunday. Serves him right the cheating twat.

Thought the very same thing myself!

Given the weather is looking slightly better for tomorrow i think it will definitely go ahead if Spurs goes ahead tonight.

I know Kroenke is a tight bastard but surely he could leave the underpitch heating on.
If Arsenal don't do their part in trying as far as possible to get the game to go ahead i.e. Clearing snow away from their ground around access to the stadium and ensuring under soil heating is on and working then they are the ones who could face losing 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.