Arsenal (a) pre-match thread (Game given go ahead 1350hrs)

Arsenal v City prediction

• Win

Votes: 273 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 86 22.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 27 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And 27 points adrift tells me they are not good enough. If you can't get it up for a cup final what chance in a league game. We are streets ahead of them in every department .

Don't forget the dodgy penalties and offsides we always get against them , Wenger mentions these after every game, according to his post match pressers this is the only difference between the teams , what a deluded old man he has turned into.

Dodgy as hell on the roads down here, even the gritted roads have snow, and driving is treacherous, seen a few idiots going off in corners and smashing their cars up on a 6 mile drive from Watford to Harrow.
Trains are def the way to travel, just make sure you're all double insulted st the game, and you have a legitimate excuse for imbibing some spirits!!

I partially agree, but it also indicates that when the Emirates is bumping it makes for a tough atmosphere. Not that I expect it to be bumping tonight. I think earlier replies are spot on, if we score first it'll be downright toxic for Arsenal players.

Yep, really fancy us if we score first tonight.

Question I've been pondering, looking at the conditions, what would you rather have... smash Arsenal again and well and truly put them in their place BUT pick up an injury doing so OR play with caution and come away with a point, no injuries, full squad available before the end of the season?

Two things on this:

It's easy to lose a bit of motivation/focus immediately after a big high/winning finale. Hopefully Pep is hugely aware of this and primes them accordingly.

Arsenal could well be very fired up and out to even the score/regain some pride and respect. But they could also be threadbare of fight and bereft of spirit and collapse again.

On the basis of this, I think there will be plenty of goals tonight - but this could be for either team.

So there you have it ladies and gents, it could go one way...or the other.

Damn, I should be on TV.

You couldn’t do any worse than most of the morons we have to put up with on a almost daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.