Arsenal (a) pre-match thread (Game given go ahead 1350hrs)

Arsenal v City prediction

• Win

Votes: 273 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 86 22.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 27 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merson on SSN website is going for similar performances and scoreline as Sunday. Weather(intended pun) that happens or not remains to be seen. Can't see Arse playing like that again, and I don't think we were brilliant on Sun as well. Think they will up their game and therefore we'll need to also to get a positive result.
That was the best they’ve played in a number of games.
They are poor, they are in big trouble and I can’t see them improving for a good while.

I quite fancy one of them (Wilshere most likely) to get sent off tonight. After all the talk about how little effort they showed on sunday, how they need to add more grit etc. at least one will lose their head.

If they do go down a man, I think we'll absolutely batter them.

I quite fancy one of them (Wilshere most likely) to get sent off tonight. After all the talk about how little effort they showed on sunday, how they need to add more grit etc. at least one will lose their head.

If they do go down a man, I think we'll absolutely batter them.
We've seen game after game where an opposition player(s) have lunged in with no proper action taken, Blind Pew Andre does not fill me with confidence to get things right.

Hi guys, I’ve landed in London this morning (I’m crew for BA) and my lift north home after the game have decided not to risk the journey. If anyone has room for a fellow blue after the match tonight I’d greatly appreciate it

Pretty sure arse have issues more than just tactics, there have been occasions when it seemed obvious the players have no belief in what they are being asked to do.
Backlash? nah , maybe damage limitation which they are not good at. Wenger in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.