Arsenal (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting to the point now where I'm not nervous going into PL matches

1) Cos I'm almost certain we'll win even when we get setbacks such as the equaliser last night
2) We can actually afford to lose so it's not a knife to the heart if the worst happened

1) Cos I'm almost certain we'll win even when we get setbacks such as the equaliser last night
2) We can actually afford to lose so it's not a knife to the heart if the worst happened
I shan't feel calm till we are ten points ahead with three PL games to go....

He also said he was struggling to get back into management and his application for the Bournemouth job had been rejected. The two statements may not be entirely unrelated...
Tbf you wouldn't need to hear that statement to reject his application. Vieira has gone for that job apparently, hope he gets it.

Item 2.....in the nicest possible way you can fuck that off right now, ha ha! Keep the foot on the throat. No let up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.