Arsenal (A) - QF | Pre-Match Thread | Team on Pg 31

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite their shit form, Arsenal know how best to play against us under arteta. Think we could see one of peps let's outthink everybody including myself plans here which for once I wouldn't be against has to beat the predictable style we've currently adopted.

Ake laporte and mendy/zinchenko are likely to come in if fit so I'm not sure about keeping a clean sheet. Just want to see foden either centrally or on the right and torres given a game from the left.

Our best chance of silverware right now, I want to win this, will be more gutted about losing this than any of the dropped league points so far. Let's hope arteta prioritises the league plays their kids we go strong and smash them.

All I care is about playing newcastle on 26 and Everton away after just two days on 28. Pep must 100 percent rotate in this game.

My lineup:

-------------------Torres--------------------

Sterling----------Foden------------Palmer

----------Gundo----------Bernardo----------

Mendy----Laporte----Stones-----Cancelo

------------------Steffen----------------

It's got boring as fuck 0-0 with the lottery of penalties written all over it. Match being officiated by a team of incompetent cunts as well.

My lineup:

-------------------Torres--------------------

Sterling----------Foden------------Palmer

----------Gundo----------Bernardo----------

Mendy----Laporte----Stones-----Cancelo

------------------Steffen----------------
Rest Gündo play fernandinho imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.