Arsenal (A) - Sat 1st Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As it should be
Fair enough but when the likes of Foden and Zinchenko are not in the squad its hard to fathom its not covid related.
Same with Stones I would suggest that knock is a tad colourful.

its better notwithstanding you do everything possible to avoid contracting its inevitable in a football club most will contract it sooner or letter especially this strain.

Why do they always ask our players on the panel what the other team needs to do to beat us , why not what do city need to do to beat them
"City just have to play well, as they normally do, and they win"
"They don't even really need to do that to be honest, Brian"
"Back to you in the studio"

Might get a bit boring week after week ;)

For all the talk of the media saying the title's done, a loss today and the gap can go back to three points in no time.

Win today, rest up for Chelsea, and then I'll think we've broken a few spirits.
Long way to go but you really cannot fault the season to date all things considered.

Fair enough but when the likes of Foden and Zinchenko are not in the squad its hard to fathom its not covid related.
Same with Stones I would suggest that knock is a tad colourful.

its better notwithstanding you do everything possible to avoid contracting its inevitable in a football club most will contract it sooner or letter especially this strain.

If it isnt announced as an injury,then a fair conclusion would be illness and/or probably a positive test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.