Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny some clubs have word with the Southgate the fa about a player needs to rest after starting a game just before the internationals! Saka will start and then have a 2 week rest! Where as pep is happy to let his players go to internationals games even if they they've just coming back from a lay off..

If Saka is out then it looks a pretty simple win for us 4-0. If saka is fit then a 2-1 win for us is what I'm going for

Too many of our top players missing and too many not hit the ground running yet. Added to that is Haaland couldn't hit your wife's arse from 5 yards. Arsenal on a high after humiliating us in the Charity Shield and finally putting that 'cant beat City' ghost to bed.

I'd take 1-1 right now and move on.....

"humiliating"?

They humiliated us 1-1, the same score you're hoping for.

We've been getting away with sloppy moments so far this season all over the pitch but this is the first top class test, we won't get away with it, and we're without our first choice midfield.

Sorry to say I'm expecting us to lose and the media creamfest will be sickening.

However that will make it all the sweeter when we eventually win the league.

Too many of our top players missing and too many not hit the ground running yet. Added to that is Haaland couldn't hit your wife's arse from 5 yards. Arsenal on a high after humiliating us in the Charity Shield and finally putting that 'cant beat City' ghost to bed.

I'd take 1-1 right now and move on.....
Humiliating us? Get over yourself, we were the best team (in a friendly) and they got an equaliser deflected off someone’s arse in the 130th minute. Humiliated, fucking hell

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.