Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky presenter this could be a significant day for whoever wins in the title race what a load of bollocks 8 game gone ffs ..
One game in or 37, the points are worth the same. We had a net 12 point swing in our favour against them last season and won the league by 5 points. It’s fair to say that the result may well prove pivotal over the length of the season.

He’s been saying it loads recently. I think it was on MOTD recently he said something like ‘Foden really struggled last season and couldn’t get in the team for ages’… he got injured, then got appendicitis, then had an operation, then picked up a knock again.

I can’t be doing with Richards me. He just talks bollocks constantly, wish he was never on our games and just have him there for a laugh for all the other games.
I tend to agree. I do wonder whether the editorial line or required narrative is part of this.

Haha, Walcott going against the Sky/Redshirt grain there. When posed a statement that Rice has had a good start for Arsenal, he said, ‘so he should for that amount of money’!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.