Arsenal (A) - Wed 15th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really care that Guardiola apologised to Gerrard, that's his prerogative. Let's get back on topic, namely the huge game tomorrow night.

Think the team largely picks itself, only question mark for me is who makes way for Ake. Suspect it'll be one of Bernardo or Gundogan, although you could make a strong case for both of them to be in the starting XI.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo/Gundogan
De Bruyne
Grealish
Mahrez
Haaland
Need Bernardo’s legs in my opinion. Arsenal are a mobile outfit we need to match that energy.

Yep, MOTD and most others happy to ignore that. What happened to things being looked at as having evened out over a game as here. Arsenal should try being humble.
yes, very peculiar they didn't even show in on the highlights, you'd think that a contentious disallowed goal would be shown?

I’ve not read back to check, so I half expect it’s already been said many times over (and I apologise for the following repetitive bollox), but for those of you who, like me, haven’t read the previous pages:-
the game is free to watch live on Amazon Prime . . . . So if you have Prime, or if you’re on a “free 30 day trial” with Prime or if your mate has a Prime subscription and wants to log into Prime at yours to watch the game with you, at yours, because he’s lost the remote control to his telly . . then you’re sorted.

I’ve not read back to check, so I half expect it’s already been said many times over (and I apologise for the following repetitive bollox), but for those of you who, like me, haven’t read the previous pages:-
the game is free to watch live on Amazon Prime . . . . So if you have Prime, or if you’re on a “free 30 day trial” with Prime or if your mate has a Prime subscription and wants to log into Prime at yours to watch the game with you, at yours, because he’s lost the remote control to his telly . . then you’re sorted.
Was not aware, thanks for that.

Don't really care that Guardiola apologised to Gerrard, that's his prerogative. Let's get back on topic, namely the huge game tomorrow night.

Think the team largely picks itself, only question mark for me is who makes way for Ake. Suspect it'll be one of Bernardo or Gundogan, although you could make a strong case for both of them to be in the starting XI.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo/Gundogan
De Bruyne
Grealish
Mahrez
Haaland
Agree largely with that team, I think Bernie will tear around like a dervish for 60 mins and then Gundog will come on to either sit deep and slow it down or find pockets to work in behind Haaland depending on the score.

I’d pick Akanji over Dias though. Dias isn’t match sharp and in any case has had a bang average season - and that’s being kind to him

Never mind the starting 11. It’ll be a close encounter. Both team not at their very best at the moment.
We need to make sure we don’t lose this one. A win and we are top. This way we can put more pressure on them.

What should highly motivate us is the whole matter of the charges against us. Especially vs one of the old top 4. No Marcy please.

Need to smash these Tarquins tomorrow evening to show them who the Champions still are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.