Arsenal (A) - Wed 15th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we’ll find it difficult tonight against Arsenal and the referees

We all know that we have been refereed differently this season to our rivals, this has seen us drop points at Anfield and the swamp.

Add to that the noise from Arsenal about the onside goal, despite them also having conceded a good goal and a penalty. Who’d have thunk it

You wouldn’t have thought we also had a disallowed goal at weekend and 3 possible penalties for handball, I don’t think any were even reviewed by VAR

I hope City are on fire and the officials can’t assist the Premier League and our opponents

Last edited:
Weird to be so nervous against a team we have such an incredibly good recent record against, but this is gonna be a challenge, without a doubt.

I think a lot of it will come down to their mentality. Are they able, like us, to bounce back from some poor results and come out all guns blazing and give us a real fight, or will the pressure get to them, like it did at the end of last season when they collapsed so spectacularly to miss out on top four?

In either case, if we play our game, we're the better side with the better manager. We are more than capable of winning this. We've been in this position before and our lads know what it takes. I've got faith in them and Pep, and there were some great omens in that first half against Villa.

I think if we win this one, then we've got our first fingertip on the trophy. A draw makes us just about slim favourites and keeps things in our hands, but gives them some hope. A loss would be a big setback, but still not a fatal blow to the title challenge, as long as we beat them in the return fixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.