Arsenal and Chelsea Refs

Sadly i believe there is a huge amount of truth in what you say.

Some of our players could be hit with an axe in and around the box and it would get waved away.

Don't forget the basketball moves in the penalty box. Video refs could be welcoming addition but that isn't completely fool proof solution.

Sadly i believe there is a huge amount of truth in what you say.

Some of our players could be hit with an axe in and around the box and it would get waved away.

We could, perhaps should, live with that fact but it would not matter a jot if our players had more finishing ability.
The bias against us would be totally nullified by having players who finish more often than they miss.

We could, perhaps should, live with that fact but it would not matter a jot if our players had more finishing ability.
The bias against us would be totally nullified by having players who finish more often than they miss.

We are profligate in front of goal but that does not in any way justify the treatment we get from refs.

We are profligate in front of goal but that does not in any way justify the treatment we get from refs.

I agree.

However my point is that goals win games for us and we know all including the FA, Sky, BT etc. prefer a more marketable winner for their subscription bases so reprehensible as it is we are not being treated fairly.

In other words our destiny is in our own hands if we score more often. If we rely on fairness or even expect fairness we will be disappointed.

I just can't see video refs being brought in. It's like turkey's voting for Xmas.
The corruption could not continue. 649 million would not tune in. That can't happen when the greed goes this deep.

I agree.

However my point is that goals win games for us and we know all including the FA, Sky, BT etc. prefer a more marketable winner for their subscription bases so reprehensible as it is we are not being treated fairly.

In other words our destiny is in our own hands if we score more often. If we rely on fairness or even expect fairness we will be disappointed.

My point is a penalty given and converted is a goal and far too many times, had we been given them we most probably would have won many more games.

Fine margins at this level and i dont want favours, i just want the right decisions made.

Haven't read the thread, but the Lino was the biggest culprit, the same one that wasn't going to give the handball by Wellshite - he had a perfect view of the handball by Monreal.

Completely bent.

3 dodgy offsides in the 2nd half and yet again no replay on sky to see if they were offside or not. the one the linesman on the other side got wrong replayed and highlighted. the sun was in his eyes. this is happening every game.

Haven't read the thread, but the Lino was the biggest culprit, the same one that wasn't going to give the handball by Wellshite - he had a perfect view of the handball.

Completely bent.

Sky have suddenly adopted an approach of not replaying a hell of a lot of our offside calls as well.

Stinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.