Arsenal announce redundancies and financial issues

The heartless bastards have made Gunnersaurus redundant.
nmGtLHU.jpg

RIP
dny6Hgg.gif

Reactions: mat
Not seen a Mascot since Project Restart and the EPL have sneakily introduced a theme tune that the players must stand to attention during the line-ups like the self-important Chump's league anthem.

#WhenTheFunStops

Furlough and get players to take wage cuts but can afford to spend £45m on an average player.

Shambles of a club, should have been banned from signing new players until they had paid their players and staff in full, which they can clearly afford to do but have other priorities.

Gunnersaurus one of the most popular mascots in Europe, up there with Lanky the giraffe.

Not seen a Mascot since Project Restart and the EPL have sneakily introduced a theme tune that the players must stand to attention during the line-ups like the self-important Chump's league anthem.

#WhenTheFunStops

they've always had a theme tune, it was just played during the handshake previously.

fuck me it must be bad at arsenal if they have to sack the club mascot for working for 2 hours a week
and Ozil gets to do fuck all not even sat on the bench and gets a full wage the world gone mad

I dont get all "Ozil is still getting paid ", shit. He has a contract with the gunners and they have to pay him end of. Not Ozils fault redun9are being made.
Well played Ozil I say .

What an disaster club. Furlough staff and then pay 50Million for Partey. Hope Özil fleece them every Penny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.