Arsenal announce redundancies and financial issues

Clearly the optics aren’t good, but I’m not altogether convinced that a business shouldn’t be able to invest in key assets at the same time as letting some staff go. Especially when there is a finite period of time (like a transfer window) when that investment can be made.
its just been announced there will be redundancies at our place and all across the airport, possibly thousands of jobs, i wouldn't find it right if i and some of my workmates are fucked off(even though i can understand it in this economic climate) and then the company invest in eg some equipment costing possibly upto £50,000,000.how can any company justify that,morally outrageous imo
fuck the transfer window ,it is morally wrong,and arsenal whatever they say cant justify it .

they don't need a new winger, they want one ,if they didn't get him they wouldnt fold, so they may struggle a bit next season, but they wont struggle as much as those 55 families.
im not against redundancies if a company need to do that to survive, but to rub the noses of those losing their jobs in the shit is wrong

I dont read the press/media so I have no idea how much stick arsenal are getting for this. From a personal point of view if I was a professional football it wont sit right with me getting 220k aweek at a club that is laying people off, I wouldnt sign for them, sort of says alot about William he could have gone to another club not laying people off. I guess some footballers dont care.
Plus if I had taken a 12.5% pay cut to stop this from happening I would want answers, it cant be a happy place to be.

The whole think stinks and the press/media should be ripping into arsenal and an investigation into arsenal ffp should be helded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.