Arsenal at home

Looks like the 50 or so tickets have now sold out. That was quick.

EDIT, Now another 6 have appeared.

Last edited:
Got one for Arsenal at East Stand Level 1 110 DD/227 - Entrance K . FV £58. Anybody interested PM me. E-Ticket

I definitely have 1 available for this. It's 102, East L1. Meet outside B1 B2 before the game job. Done it a few times with no problems. I'm not going so it'll be PayPal and I'll give my pals mobile for the meetup with emails etc beforehand for your peace of mind. The downside is you have to sit next to him and his wife and you'll likely be on TV as it is right in the line of sight so many times in a game! Face value please.

Need 1 single adult ticket for this match if possible. Meet and pay before match at the ground. Let me know pls.. thx

I am selling two e-tickets for this game - £53 each (face value). East Stand Block 101 Row 2 Seats 22 and 25. PM me if interested. As they are e tickets I can send them by email as opposed to meeting up.

Looking for 2 for me and my 9 year old lad together if anyone has 2. Pm me cheers in advance.
I have a friend who is looking to sell his and it is an adult and a child's. He wants face value so let me know if you're interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.