Arsenal away £51!

Ja Salford Blue said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2012/March/Ars

to expensive for me that one, with a baby on the way I just cant justify paying that.

Shame aswel because I was looking forward to it!

Away days are bad anough with travel food and loads off beer, never mind paying 51 quid to get in. Going wolves away this season that's it for me season ticket and 3 cup schemes its alot off money.

If you have it though sod it would follow us everywhere

Arsenal have been fairly cheap these last few years, think I've been to the Emirates more times than any other away fixture.

I Should go really seeing as I've missed half of the home games this year tut tut!!

I would also have been debating this one at that price but then realised that Virgin Rail owe me a First Class train ticket so I may be able to afford it after all. (Compensation for their muck up over the day we played QPR)

But it is a ridiculous price and another ground that appears to be trying to price out the ordinary fan.

By the way, that link takes me to an "Internal error" on the website.

We take plenty of corporate types to the London games and there are many southern based blues who will go if regulars dont so if you cant go you cant go.

I only bother with Wigan,Blackburn and Bolton so looks like I wont be doing any next year!

I cant understand why people are so annoyed by these prices... Anyone that has been following us for a few years will remember that we paid £48 in 2009 and 2010. £51 isnt really a major increase!! Some of these people are also happy enough to pay £55 to go to QPR?!

We also charged Arsenal £48 at our place...

I think people are getting confused because they charged us £10 in the cup...which was clearly just to fill the stadium!

Went it to the carling cup match ten quid a ticket coach just over 20 quid and plenty left over for beer money! Good ground and would rather go to the league game but 100 quid plus for an away is to much for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.