Arsenal away £51!

notts blue said:
count me in, just need 2 cards with enough points on??

Why don't you have enough on your own card? I assume that if you can afford to go to the London games that you can afford to go to most away games therefore you have lot's of opportunity to build up your own points.

What about the blues that might be on 6500-6250 points that are praying that it goes down to that level? Your unfairly imo reducing their chances of getting tickets using their own cards.

BlairMCFC said:
I honestly believe that something should be put in place in order to cap ticket prices. I know from the clubs point of view there is no need because demand is still the same regardless of prices, however £51 is just stupid for most people especially considering how far away it is.

Personally, i think all teams should have to declare their ticket prices at the start of the year so that they cannot chop and change for the big games. Either that or they should be capped at like £40 - £45

£51 is a whole £3 more expensive than the £48 City are charging for the match against Chelsea when we don't even know when it is to be held.

Think we've been charging £48 for away fans to come to the Etihad, its £3 more and in London. Can't really complain.

Eccles Blue said:
I would also have been debating this one at that price but then realised that Virgin Rail owe me a First Class train ticket so I may be able to afford it after all. (Compensation for their muck up over the day we played QPR)

But it is a ridiculous price and another ground that appears to be trying to price out the ordinary fan.

By the way, that link takes me to an "Internal error" on the website.
No direct trains that day

the parkside said:
Eccles Blue said:
I would also have been debating this one at that price but then realised that Virgin Rail owe me a First Class train ticket so I may be able to afford it after all. (Compensation for their muck up over the day we played QPR)

But it is a ridiculous price and another ground that appears to be trying to price out the ordinary fan.

By the way, that link takes me to an "Internal error" on the website.
No direct trains that day

Going down Friday coming back Monday, staying with friends in London and travelling on those 2 days gives me the best of the First Class options you get a full meal in the week!! Thanks for the info though.

I've got 6000 points so probably won't qualify, but if any bluemooners could help I'm looking for 2 adults and a child, but would take 3 adult and would pay a little extra. Sons birthday treat. Pm if anyone can help. Thanks.

ME 2

Im def up for paying for 2 adults, my mate has a season ticket to arsenal but i dont want to sit @ the arsenal end

ticket prices in general are a disgrace, I think I read somewhere that most of the premier leagues match going fans are middle aged, in about twenty years we'll end up with empty stadiums

however we cant complain about what arsenal are charging we were charging our fans 42 quid agaisnt norwich

Well, if many are gonna give it a miss and tickets go to Blue with priority, I'll do that, as Sky balls'd up my Bank Holiday plans with West Brom moving.

£51 is a bit much but, I've shelled out £50 for a number of home games.

There's got to be a point where ticket prices become too much?

Yeah tell me about it, I guess the prices go up so much because they want people to pay for a season ticket

how much do they go for anyways?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.