Arsenal Away( all in here please)

thetimeisup said:
I hope you all can not find a buy for your tickets becuase your all only trying to get points.

thanks

MCFC will not take the tickets back within the last week otherwise I would.

de niro said:
thetimeisup said:
base said:
I have 3 spare adult tickets. Face value £51. Pm if interested

For example this 1 post then selling tickets, WHY DONOT YOU GO YOUR SELL YOU TWAT, or send them back to the club!!!!

you were doing ok with your little rant untill you abused a fellow poster.

shame.

I not sure what he/she was trying to say, either go yourself or actually sell???

Seems his/her anger got the better of his/her fingers on the keyboard

Arsenal Tickets - SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

1 Adult Row 19 seat 597 - £51
1 Junior Row 27 seat 658 - £19

will sell seperate.
Pay pal preferred and I will send recorded delivery.
Possibly drop off or pick up.
Wilmslow / Macclesfield / Altrincham / Manchester

pm if interested.
I am away from computer for a while Monday Afternoon but will come back to you.
first come first served.

mayo31 said:
de niro said:
thetimeisup said:
For example this 1 post then selling tickets, WHY DONOT YOU GO YOUR SELL YOU TWAT, or send them back to the club!!!!

shame.

I not sure what he/she was trying to say, either go yourself or actually sell???

The point I am trying to make is there are hundreds of people who want tickets with points around 2000 so why not leave it to them so they can increase their own points. I am lucky and because I am young I can spend all my income on football and managed to get my point to around the 6000 mark. However I have family member who is 14 who wants to go and watch his beloved city but is stuck below 4000 because he can never get tickets and I am sure that you all like it when young lads are going watching city away.

I know city don’t take tickets back in last week, however you must have a good idea about your travel arrangements to get down there because it's on Easter Sunday so it must take some planning and therefore just increase my point that people only buy tickets for points!!!!!!!

Also before any of you say I am going Arsenal.

RANT OVER!!!!!!!!!

thetimeisup said:
mayo31 said:
de niro said:

shame.

The point I am trying to make is there are hundreds of people who want tickets with points around 2000 so why not leave it to them so they can increase their own points. I am lucky and because I am young I can spend all my income on football and managed to get my point to around the 6000 mark. However I have family member who is 14 who wants to go and watch his beloved city but is stuck below 4000 because he can never get tickets and I am sure that you all like it when young lads are going watching city away.

I know city don’t take tickets back in last week, however you must have a good idea about your travel arrangements to get down there because it's on Easter Sunday so it must take some planning and therefore just increase my point that people only buy tickets for points!!!!!!!

Also before any of you say I am going Arsenal.

RANT OVER!!!!!!!!!
i can see where you are coming from and it is frustrating for younger family members, i buy tickets for games on my (admittedly now older) children's cards instead of mine sometimes so that they get the points instead of me so I don't get too far in front of them
in the Arsenal game though i bought my tickets, arranged travel and even an overnight stop, only to have the same children say they didn't really want to go after me forking out for the bloody tickets
so i take them back to the ticket office or sell them to bluemooners

also there have been plenty of games gone on open sale this year

who cares any way people dont have to justiy y they get tickets and so on its boring, ill be honest if it wasnt for this site id b fucked gettin tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.