Arsenal Away( all in here please)

Coming from NYC for the Arsenal game. Help needed!

Hi,

So i have been exiled in the US for a few years now and I have just found out I need to come back to the UK for a visa renewal during the week of the Arsenal game. Obviously this is my chance to finally see my super blues again.

The trouble is, I no longer have a City membership as I go so infrequently.

If anyone would be able to help with 2-4 tickets in the away end, that would be greatly appreciated! Please feel free to DM me.

Thanks in advance and you would make my YEAR!

Re: Coming from NYC for the Arsenal game. Help needed!

dmgtc said:
Hi,

So i have been exiled in the US for a few years now and I have just found out I need to come back to the UK for a visa renewal during the week of the Arsenal game. Obviously this is my chance to finally see my super blues again.

If anyone would be able to help with 2-4 tickets in the away end, that would be greatly appreciated! Please feel free to DM me.

why are you bringing 3 other people with you to renew a visa?

:)

1 would have been a possiblilty but 4 ? pretty hard that fella. try hospitality.

Arsenal away 8th April

Allocation of 2900 only have 4500 points so unlikey to get one with it being easter sunday so if anyone buys a ticket and cannot use it or can buy but not able to go and wants to sell please let me know thank you

JohnB

Desperate for 2 tickets if any could help out? Or even one ticket if one is available.

Already booked train and a hotel, don't think I will be able to get tickets though now due to high number of loyalty points it has gone on sale as!!!!

Please PM me if you can help out.

Thanks

Re: Arsenal Away

I'm in the same boat. Need 2 adult and 1 child but would take 3 adults and willing to pay a little extra. I have 3 season tickets but the highest is only 6200. I promised my son this game as a birthday treat. Pm if anyone can help. Many thanks.

Re: Arsenal Away

Hi I am in the same boat!

Have booked my hotel and travel over £150 in total and dont think i will have enough points!!

Any help would be great!!!

PM me please

Re: Coming from NYC for the Arsenal game. Help needed!

de niro said:
dmgtc said:
Hi,

why are you bringing 3 other people with you to renew a visa?

:)

1 would have been a possiblilty but 4 ? pretty hard that fella. try hospitality.

Well there is me and my girlfriend.. and I would also like to go with two friends I haven't seen in a long time if at all possible. Realize four is a lot, so two is the main focus!

Re: Arsenal away 8th April

johnbmcr said:
Allocation of 2900 only have 4500 points so unlikey to get one with it being easter sunday so if anyone buys a ticket and cannot use it or can buy but not able to go and wants to sell please let me know thank you

JohnB
john ive just over 6500 pts if it goes down to them pts your more than
welcome to use my card ????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.