Arsenal Away( all in here please)

I have just been 'informed' by the wife that I will not be using mine as we go off on holiday on the 4th - and apparently on this occasion I will not be 'slipping away to watch CITY play'

Have not received it in the post yet but it will be a spare. I live in Berkshire and depending when it arrives I can either bring it to the Sunderland game oir post it.

PM if interested

Looking for travel to arsenal for me and my lad from PrestwichManchester / bury coach minibus anything cheers

mcfc1632 said:
I have just been 'informed' by the wife that I will not be using mine as we go off on holiday on the 4th - and apparently on this occasion I will not be 'slipping away to watch CITY play'

Have not received it in the post yet but it will be a spare. I live in Berkshire and depending when it arrives I can either bring it to the Sunderland game oir post it.

PM if interested

Defibnitely interested! I live in north London and am in Reading every week if that's any help! Hope I'm the first to ask! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.