Arsenal Away - Only 2000 Tickets

whittdawg

Just recieved this from the ticket office

Dear Ian,

Thank you for your email.

We won't be receiving any more tickets for this fixture. We received just over 2,000 tickets.

Regards,

Amy
Supporter Services

Is that the normal allocation for Arsenal or have we not taken up the full quota ?

Tell me about it,
Already booked my train down there and now can't get a ticket because they've not taken the full allocation.

I'll mail them back asking why we haven't taken the full allocation of 3000

our ticket office probably doesnt know what to do for the best at the moment, some times we sell all our tickets other times even local away games have ticket's left, i am sure it would be hard to estimate how many tickets we need for a expensive london away game when we dont even sell out two tiers of our own ground when tickets are £15

What is that all about? Why have we not been given the full allocation? The ticket office told me on Sunday they had loads of tickets still available.

uwerosler28 said:
our ticket office probably doesnt know what to do for the best at the moment, some times we sell all our tickets other times even local away games have ticket's left, i am sure it would be hard to estimate how many tickets we need for a expensive london away game when we dont even sell out two tiers of our own ground when tickets are £15

All they need to do is look at past arsenal matches, I can't recall the last time we didn't take a full allocation there for a Sat. 3pm KO. It's fairly cheap by London standards at £32-50.

uwerosler28 said:

We always sell out at Arsenal.

Just spoke to the TO and Customer service, TO saying they are trying to get more tickets, but not confident of getting them. CS say that's all the allocation we will be getting, and I will get an email from some dude.

Absolute joke, we always sell 3,000 tickets for arsenal.

What the F#ck is going on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.